Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vinyl wrapped vy

vs3.8ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cammed VE SSV
hey guys wondering if you would be able to photo shop my vy ss ute. i am looking into powdercoating the rims gloss black and also looking to doing some vinyl wrapping (parts of front bar, parts of bonnet and betweek the black trim on roof so pretty much the whole roof) in gloss black also. i know it is quite a big ask but wondering if u would be able to do some photoshopping action for me to give me a better idea of the finished product.

image.jpg

as stated above i would like to powder coat the rims gloss black.

the vinyl wrapping would also be gloss black and would involve the whole roof (inbetween the black trim strip), the bonnet would be (for lack of a better description) up the risers on the bonnet. so basically 2 stripes up my bonnet where there is a slight rise between the 2 levels (as bad as it sound but kind of like the 2 tone ford xr8 bonnets that have the different colour up the side of the hump/rise). i would like these gloss black stripes to continue down around the panel that goes under the grill where the holden badge is. and then on the front bar it would be just the 2 horizontal bars in the middle, at the bottom of the bar and the inset part where the number plate is.

i know this is a bit of an in detail request but it would be greatly appreciated if you guys could find the time to do it.

Many thanks in advance and any questions feel free to ask!!