Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Virus Warning?

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Lg phone, I clicked new posts and got this:
Capture+_2019-07-23-12-14-43.png

I'm gonna try and not use new posts button until this is fxed

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I got the same advert but for spark I believe. Only had it once and my antivirus picked it up I believe.

Chuckmeister

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 383 Harrop enhanced
I use google chrome. For weeks now my browser has been blocking a script on this site. When I hover over the notification button it says 'this page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources.' I have an option to 'load unsafe scripts' which I obviously decline to do so I'm not sure whats being blocked. It shows up on the (URL) address bar on the right,beside the star.
I just tried firefox and that is blocking content too. This time the notification is on the left of the address bar.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
This would appear to be a new advertising platform and nothing more, thankfully no reason to be alarmed other than highly annoying and unexpected.

Will update further when I have more information at hand.

Aussie Trev

Reaction score
Members Ride
2 by VX Acclaim Wagon Series II 2001 & 2002
Kaspersky isn't just Anti Virus, its as it says, "Internet Security" its block suspicious sites from being able to download software in the background, and also blocks emails and attachments that can damage your PC.
Will it stop Windows 10 from reinstalling crap games apps after I delete them?

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
I'm on Vodafone. It's a pain in the arse area if it's advertising cause you can't go back or close it have to close the tab and reload the main page and then trawl through each section looking for the thread you are reading at the time cause its no longer in the new post list

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
This would appear to be a new advertising platform and nothing more, thankfully no reason to be alarmed other than highly annoying and unexpected.

Will update further when I have more information at hand.

‘Nothing more’! It highjacks the justcommodores tab in the browser and provides no way out (I’m not filling out their survey), and even waiting the 3 minutes or so, it doesn’t return to the just commodores site.

The only way out is to close the tab and open another and manually find the thread that I was reading.

It’s truely bloody annoying and a real turnoff for using this site.