Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Visual diffrence mace 1.9 rockers to stock

Flyl67Boy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs Calais series 2 l67
Can someone tell me the visual diffrence between the mace 1.9 ratio rockers compared to the stock ones. As someone is going to sell me there mace 1.9 roller rockers. Is there like something I can look at to tell the diffrence so I don't end up buying stock roller rockers and him ripping me off. Is there something I can measure ?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
You need to look at the push rod cup seat, the MACE ones are welded and then re-finished to suit. If you look from the top of the rocker you should see a new oil feed hole drilled and the original filled with weld.

MACE

Reaction score
"Can someone tell me the visual diffrence between the mace 1.9 ratio rockers compared to the stock ones. As someone is going to sell me there mace 1.9 roller rockers. Is there like something I can look at to tell the diffrence so I don't end up buying stock roller rockers and him ripping me off. Is there something I can measure ?"
To help provide you with a solution, could you please provide us with a couple of photos of both of the rockers you have. Basically, we need a bird's eye view of each rocker with the push rod cup and rocker bolt hole visible, such that we can gauge rocker arm ratio.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
Michael

Flyl67Boy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs Calais series 2 l67
Hey sorry for late reply.

I haven't got the rockers got the rockers yet as I'm not sure. Someone is trying to sell me there's but I'm not sure if the 1.9 high ratio as I can't tell. Unlike the Yella terra rockers there easy to tell. I was thinking if there's a section I can measure

MACE

Reaction score
"sorry for late reply"
No worries :)

"I haven't got the rockers got the rockers yet as I'm not sure. Someone is trying to sell me there's but I'm not sure if the 1.9 high ratio as I can't tell. Unlike the Yella terra rockers there easy to tell. I was thinking if there's a section I can measure"
If they're our 1.9:1 rockers then for starters they'll be electro-plated; basically a shiny finish. In addition there will be a cut mark right on the trunnion housing.

In terms of pushrod cup position, please refer to the link below.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...PNQ36M:;gTl65DLNzy4HPM:&imgrc=PA8OJzgXPNQ36M:

The rocker placed on the right hand side (in the picture) is the standard one as you can see the cup is at the end. In regards to the second rocker placed on the left hand side the position of the cup has changed.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
Damian