Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VK 202 firing order?

scott's ass

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive
I have an old VK out the front of my house, looks like ****, mate is gonna buy it for $120 for bush bashing, anyhow, i took the dizzy cap off a week or so ago to replace it and was wondering do the leads have to be in any order, will it mess up the firing order if i just put the leads anywhere on the dizzy cap? If so, where do i put them?

ENV5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec, VC SL/E V8, 2x Lada Nivas
firing order is 153624

ported

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk calias
If you cant remember its usually writen on the inlet manifold. IF you dont know whitch one number 1 is turn the motor over by hand (with a soket and ratchet) till the timing marks on the harmonic balencer and the block line up with 0 degress or some where round there and the rotor button should be pointing at number one:thumbsup:

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
scott's ass said:
I have an old VK out the front of my house, looks like ****, mate is gonna buy it for $120 for bush bashing, anyhow, i took the dizzy cap off a week or so ago to replace it and was wondering do the leads have to be in any order, will it mess up the firing order if i just put the leads anywhere on the dizzy cap? If so, where do i put them?

Remember cylinder one is at the front.

Anyway, where are you "bush bashing" ? I might come along for the bash. :yeah: