Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vk apron and rad support. Where to buy?

seq4x4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
Sorry about all the topics, but today i was in a accident and pushed my front end in. One of the thing i want to replace is the apron and the other parts attached to it. I have a picture of what i want. But i cant seem to find where i can buy one and do postage. Found one on ebay, but no postage avalible.

This is what im after:
67489983.jpg

Had a run in with with a VR towbar and exhaust.

VBRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VK Calais 333 Pack
Mate

You can try this place. They may have a new GMH one.

It is going to be expensive. I bought a VH from this place a couple of years back. Cost $350 then.

Holdent
7-11 Whiteside Road
Clayton South VIC 3169
(03) 9544 9155

Staggie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais S1, VK Wagon EFI 5.0L
Can get the apron from rare spares, mine cost about $60. For the rad support I ended up getting a front cut and un picking all the spot welds, couldn't find a new one at the time.

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
Do you want a VH or a VK one?
The one pictures is for a VH the radiator support is the same but the apron is different.

Personally I would get an original genuine one not a copy, if you cant then I would put a good secondhand one on my car and unpick the spot welds. I have a front cut at home spare for my car cut throught the towers just incase the front ever gets bent.

scott
Sorry about all the topics, but today i was in a accident and pushed my front end in. One of the thing i want to replace is the apron and the other parts attached to it. I have a picture of what i want. But i cant seem to find where i can buy one and do postage. Found one on ebay, but no postage avalible.

This is what im after:
67489983.jpg

Had a run in with with a VR towbar and exhaust.

hardware

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden calais vy s2
Had to do this recently. Bought a vb with l/h skirt and radiator support damaged. Went to kilsyth parts recovery and showed him where I wanted it cut, $250 later and I had it home.

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
cut it off at the wreckers? 350 bucks will get you a whole new VK

lol mine was $300 and got enough body panels to repair what ever happens to mine then I sold the engine, gearbox & diff and pretty well broke even.

Scott

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
dont buy a cheap repro one whatever u do!!!! a mate bought a cheapo foreign made one for his vk, bad idea it took a heap of work to make it fit right