Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VK ashtrays

85_Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais Ei
Hi,

Know this is a long-shot, but i'm wondering if anyone knew of somewhere I'd be able to buy an armrest ashtray (brown in colour), or the complete armrest. One of mine have gone missing, I have no idea how! Have been checking ebay, and it's such a minor (and uncommon) part most wreckers wouldn't carry them.

If anyone wrecking a car with one on it (or has one), it would be great to hear from you.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Have you thought about getting exec fronts & installing them in the rear??

I did this in my Calais, its a lot neater (no ashtrays) they are useless in my car anyways (no smoking allowed!)

85_Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais Ei
That's actually not a bad idea. I can't understand why cars up until the mid 90's had so many ashtrays!

Will keep an eye out, but I'm finding anything with this colour interior is scarce as hens teeth.

starfire vc

now on 10 pound
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL turbo, RB30ET VH wagon, 64 EH in the build.
That's actually not a bad idea. I can't understand why cars up until the mid 90's had so many ashtrays!

Will keep an eye out, but I'm finding anything with this colour interior is scarce as hens teeth.

have u seen an 80's model fairlane??

no joke... ashtray on everydoor along with a lighter.. as well as the dash mounted ash tray and again another lighter.

matt_hayward

donations to my project?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb sl/e & vk
no wonder fords have a cancer problem.
got a pic of the item you want? i know what it is just want to confirm the colour. just wrecked a car and could possibly help

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Have you thought about getting exec fronts & installing them in the rear??

I did this in my Calais, its a lot neater (no ashtrays) they are useless in my car anyways (no smoking allowed!)

+1. Every one of my 5 VLs has had this as basically the first mod. No one smokes in any of my cars.

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
ouch thats a very uncommon colour, good luck