Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VK Berlina Station Wagon

KingyKustoms

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Berlina Station Wagon
Hi guys.
I’ve inherited a VK Berlina Wagon that has been sitting in a garage since 2004.
it’s done 32582Ks and is in fantastic condition. Only has one dent on bonnet not sure what from?
I found the mechanic who used to service it and has service records proving original klm. It runs and drives like a new car.
unfortunately I can’t keep it and will sell it but I have no idea how much I should advertise for. Anyone got any ideas?
E8EC58BC-BB00-4BF5-A824-2010917664C0.jpeg

bwaitch

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VR Senator 215i , 6 speed manual
Hi guys.
it’s done 32582Ks and is in fantastic condition. Only has one dent on bonnet not sure what from?
I found the mechanic who used to service it and has service records proving original klm. It runs and drives like a new car.
unfortunately I can’t keep it and will sell it but I have no idea how much I should advertise for. Anyone got any ideas?
View attachment 232944
Hi guys.
View attachment 232944
Hello , Did you receive any feed back on value and , if by chance is it still available ? Living in the past somewhat as I previously owned a similar VK and would welcome one back . Many thanks .

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Hello , Did you receive any feed back on value and , if by chance is it still available ? Living in the past somewhat as I previously owned a similar VK and would welcome one back . Many thanks .

The OP hasnn't been on since the original post, so not much chance of finding out about it

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Send him a forum PM (personal message), he should get an email notifying him, and maybe prompt a response.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
More pics would help

KingyKustoms

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Berlina Station Wagon
G’day. Sorry been extremely busy and hadn’t been checking forum.
I didn’t receive any feedback and have been storing the car in the shed. I’m in the process of moving to a new property so would be open to an offer. I have can also send more pics of the car.

bwaitch

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VR Senator 215i , 6 speed manual
Your reply is appreciated . Whilst my situation has changed somewhat I would still be interested in receiving more info and pics if possible . The overriding condition now is price and is that within my capacity due to a recent purchase . Many Thanks . Best wishes .

KingyKustoms

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Berlina Station Wagon
Your reply is appreciated . Whilst my situation has changed somewhat I would still be interested in receiving more info and pics if possible . The overriding condition now is price and is that within my capacity due to a recent purchase . Many Thanks . Best wishes .
No problem. I’m not in a hurry to sell. At this stage I’ll keep it stored until I have time to get it ready for sale.