Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] vk brake booster

Redy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK executive
DESCRIPTION: Wanted to buy VK Brake Booster

ITEM: Vk Brake Booster

CONDITION: new, used, reconditioned.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: will pay for shipping, willing to travel.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: C.O.D, bank transfer, paypal ect.

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected], mobile 0432534070

OTHER INFO: trying to find a vk brake booster, currently have one from a VN which my local wreckers said it would be fine, but its not working as well as my original, not sure if a brake booster from vh would fit mine and work or not, but i am having a lot of trouble finding one lol.

thanks

Last edited:

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
Is your commodore a v8? They had a double diaframe booster I have a vp booster on my vk it works all right the vh booster would fit. if you use a vn vr booster the bracket that holds the master cylinder to the strut tower might need some cutting and welding to make it fit right.
Im in Mexico so not much point offering you a booster off a 6 as you say the vn booster isn't working well I guess yours is a v8 find 1 off a v8 vn-vr commodore I would of thought boosters could still be brought new ?

Redy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK executive
Hello the_boozer

my engine is a straight 6 black 202, and i think you can buy them new but i think they are around 300 - 400 dollars if i remember correctly, was just trying to find one cheaper that's all, if my dad didn't throw away my old one i wouldn't of had this issue as i can swap it for a recondition one, oh well, am still on the look out.

demcars

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR CLUBSPORTA4/ VT/VX SS LOOKALIKE M6 5.7
i have a couple , willing to post pm me if interested