Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VK Chassis Number

MYVS5LTRUTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V8 Berlina
I have been looking for a project car and was unsure what to do.. was looking a VL to a VS SS or Calais.
Never considered a VK?? due to the Cost but I do have a soft spot for the VK (did own a Brock a few years ago). I have stumbled across a VK 5ltr man with almost No rust. Most of the car is stripped with everything bagged and numbered etc.. Comes with a spare VK for those extra bits.

I want to do my checks and as the tags are locked away (was being rebuilt) I was looking at the chassis number on the strut tower and couldn't recall how to break it down other than it being a 85 with the BVK at the start. Have done the REVS check and she's not stolen or anything like that.

I have searched and didn't see exactly what I was looking for (may have missed it). I need to make a decision tomorrow so any help would be appreciated.

Lacksballs

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Members Ride
VK Group C Replica, 1995 VR Sedan
Try this:

Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 11.35.12 am.png

MYVS5LTRUTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V8 Berlina
Thanks Heaps for the info... That's really helpful...

I was just looking at the compliance plate and under the model I can work out the first part easy VK8VK19-134.. can anyone tell me what the last three numbers represent ?
Thanks