Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vk poject

BROCKYFANO5

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk
hey all im lookin in 2 a vk project car i wanna fit an ls1 an 6 speed manny sorta wanting 2 know wat problems ill run in2 in the prosess also wantin 2 know if the vl walky front,rear bars an skirts will fit straight on i knowthat the vk an vl r similar so hope they will fit only wanna fit them 2 do somethin diferent.

any help would b great cheers.........

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
i have a mate that put a ls1 in a vh and he reckons with the money it cost him to do it he could have built a 308 that would eat worked ls1's for tea . . .dont get me wrongs it sounds great and there aint no one that would love to see it more then me but before you jump into it you should probs sit down and do a bit of thinking . . . i know that i would build up a nice 308/355 etc over using a stock ls1 there not fast stock and yeah you can get ok hp for fairly cheap but if you want to start making bigger numbers the ls1 aint cheap to build i have a folder full of receipts for my new ls1 . . . seriously bud sleep on it

vk_rb30

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais
i need so some help with the lining up of vl trans tale and diff and cross member help me someone