Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VK V3 EFI 5L V8 5 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
here's an hours work last night :p #### bearing grease stinks bad.

Just need to rebuild the steering rack and i'll have it rolling again so i can roll it out the back and clean all the crap off it.

IMG_1282.jpg

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
i still cant believe you are gonna run your new stuff with no dust boots. dude, your reducing the lifespan of those shocks dramatically. might be a bit hypocritical of me to say so cos i cant remember if i put mine on or not, but still this will be a much better car than mine.

and pick up ya bloody diff!

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
dude that looks so good
i need to repaint the brake caliper on my one tonner
their red now
i think ill just make em black tho :)

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
got some work done today.

Strut towers are in and rotors and calipers are on.

Fitted my 1" master and bolted it all up, hooked up and adjusted the brake lines to fit the new master.

Cleaned up the engine bay by removing all the excess heater hoses and old power steering ****.

FINALLY removed the battery tray, ####er had 15 spot welds on it, ####ING 15, compared to the 6 they normally have, if i ever meet the guy who did it, I'll kill him, need to weld up 10 ####ing holes now and smooth it out for the airbox.

Need to get the control arm to chassis bushes on the K-frame in and put those Z shaped bars on and then put the front wheels on and she is rolling again so i can roll it out and clean the engine bay out.

Rebuilt my manual steering rack today, cept my new boots didn't arrive so i have the old ones on for the moment till i get the new ones early next week.

Taking the grinder to a few things tommorow when i have more light and going to get some panel filler to smooth a few things out.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
guess the battery trays were a job for the apprentices :p

your engine bay looks as dirty as mine!

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Nice dirbs havent checked this thread out in a while good progress all round looks like ill have to get that manifold done for you

Status
Not open for further replies.