Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vk v6 wagon

grafton

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE II SV6 NITRATE SPORTWAGON
Done V6 conversion in January 2000. Rebuilt new motor 2003. VP block, Ivan Tighe Cam, VR ported/shaved heads, match ported inlet, ACL pistons +40, VR crank & rods, extractors, twin cats & 2 1/2 inch system, 65mm throttle body. Turbo 700, 500 thou boost valve, b & m shift kit, corvette servo, lock up converter, VP diff, Calais trim, power windows/mirrors, cruise control, central locking.........Fuel cut off @6400rpm
: SIDE...jpgbonnet2.jpgfront.jpgVK DASH small.jpgVK BACK SEAT small.jpgREAR VK small.jpg

Attachments

• driver side2.jpg
    driver side2.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 688
Last edited:

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Now that is one awesome wagon, well done:rockon:

Reactions: Lex

grafton

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE II SV6 NITRATE SPORTWAGON
Thanks guy's. Done everything myself, v6 conversion, motor rebuild, Memcal, body work/paint, VZ SS flutes, wiring, dash/cluster, power windows/central locking, calais trim, suspension/wheel alignment etc. The only other person to touch this car is my step father who done the twin cat 2 1/2" exhaust & the auto transmission guy. It is a real buzz to see how many people appreciate these good old machines. Thanks & cheers

s_ikari2015

Fun IS easier with an 8
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 Monaro V2 CV8, '90 Toyota Sera
hey, that's... wow! Very nice indeed. I'm really not a fan of the first gens, but what you've done with this one just makes me want a wagon. :)

pschrapel88

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden vs v6 manual turbo
hey mate. nice ride. how hard was the wiring to do as im about to put my v6 turbo engine into my vk myself. also do u have any other pics of that vs selector it looks like u have in yours and how hard was it to do

kellyjstone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK commodore wagon
Done V6 conversion in January 2000. Rebuilt new motor 2003. VP block, Ivan Tighe Cam, VR ported/shaved heads, match ported inlet, ACL pistons +40, VR crank & rods, extractors, twin cats & 2 1/2 inch system, 65mm throttle body. Turbo 700, 500 thou boost valve, b & m shift kit, corvette servo, lock up converter, VP diff, Calais trim, power windows/mirrors, cruise control, central locking.........Fuel cut off @6400rpm
:View attachment 175824View attachment 175825View attachment 175826View attachment 175827View attachment 175828View attachment 175829
Hi, hopefully you’re still active on this site. I was wondering what type of body kit you used on your wagon , especially in regards to the side skirts and rear bumper bar. Did you have to do any modifications or were they stock standard? Absolutely stunning job!

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Hi, hopefully you’re still active on this site. I was wondering what type of body kit you used on your wagon , especially in regards to the side skirts and rear bumper bar. Did you have to do any modifications or were they stock standard? Absolutely stunning job!

Last seen in March 2018, so don't think they are active anymore :(

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

OP hasn't been active here since March 2018.