Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vk v8 berlina 186,000 must sell make an offer

oyamum

Reaction score
hey im sellin my vk berlina v8 sedan its auto with an original 3 owners and very low 186,000k's the car drives great feels nice and tight handles very well... the engine and trans is great aswell engine pulls hard and has alot of life in it the body has no rust at all not even in the boot floor or under the windscreen NO RUST AT ALL.... there is 1 shallow dent in the r/h/r quarter panel which u can hardly notice... paint is a lil faded on the roof and boot lid but everywhere else is fine... the only mods i have done to the car is i fitted a holley 600 and a set of extractors thats the only mods it has... it will need an exhaust as since i fitted the extractors i havnt had 1 fitted car now has 14" black stockies.... $1000ono as is car is located in werribee 30k from melbourne... believe me people this is a genuine unmolested car perfect start for a project...

$1,000 must sell this weekend as iv found another car that i want

largepic.jpg

13_12_sb.jpg

8a_12_sb.jpg

53_12_sb.jpg

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
man i'm mighty interested but can't have the money by this weekend. Can you tell me if its got reg or rwc. what does it need if it don't?
If you don't sell it let us know and i see what i can do to scrounge up the cash

oyamum

Reaction score
no reg or rwc id say it would only need an exhuast and some tyres for rwc the suspension feels nice and tight windscreen looks alrite so it shoulnt need at all.... if u are keen i can hold it for like another week or so but only if a deposit is left

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Im keen but wont put it hold but if you don;t sell by week or so post agian i'm waiting on tax return to see how much i get. how bad are the tyres? cause i can get dodgies but then thats like 150 plus rego so thats like a pretty close to 2000. So keep me posted i don't want to put you out as its not defenent. got any pics of engine bay?

oyamum

Reaction score
tyres are totally stuffed mate i may have 1 or 2 tyres lying around ill throw in but ill have to check.... ill try and get some engine bay pics 4 ya asap

oyamum

Reaction score
i cant believe no one's realy keen on it...i thought this was cheap im open to offers guys

supervtv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt commy
is it a 253 or 308 mate?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
i was gonna ask the above question.

sorry to say, V8s wont fetch much now a days, you'd need the efi 202 to make any real money (no-one wanted my V8 berlina wagon with all power features for 1000, with fresh paint)

if it had power features, i'd be very interested, but as it doesn't have them, sorry.

Also if its after 85, it'd be a 304, as they changed due to group A racing rules

oyamum

Reaction score
its a 5.0ltr cant remember build date so i wont comment on wheither its a 304 or 308 either way its a good project car or a cheap daily

oyamum

Reaction score
any1?????? if no interest by this weekend itl go to the wreckers there gonna $750 so if any1 wants speak now