Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VL AERO PIX Post Your Pictures

HsvPlayBoy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Hsv 185i
Hey all Just Wanna See Sum other VL AERO Pictures if anyone out there owns One Post Your Pix Please :w00t: Heres Mine

Attachments

• My Project Car New Wheels.JPG
    My Project Car New Wheels.JPG
    331.7 KB · Views: 1,569

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Looks pretty good man, just need the roof spoiler and quarter window moulds with the LE calais lip spoiler and your there.
Genuine Aero's are very rare cars as they were made at the very end of the Holden/HDT relationship.. They are basically the same as a Director but without the flared guards and with the LE spoiler instead of the director one.

Here are some pics courtesy of Boostcruising, this one has the director spoiler fitted. Bloody nice car

showimage.php

and
showimage.php

and
showimage.php

Damn I got a semi now LOL

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Whoops I'm thinking of the Bathurst Aero of which only 8 examples were ever made.

HsvPlayBoy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Hsv 185i
Like the car but not that keen on the Bob tail i Have the Original HDT LE Scoop ta put on the back looks sexy az with it on

BigDaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
i dont think the guards were flared on the Director, it just had ... Guard moulds on them. Looked stupid i reckon,i just like the simple aero front n rear bumpers and the door moulds n skirts. No pilar vents n lips n spoilers n all that.