Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vl amp question

helay39

VTV85L
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec 5L Manual
ok i own a vl commodore and i want to put my amp in side the car not in the boot as my boot was broken into and they almost stole me amp and stacker so i want them in side the acctual car becaue for sum reason my alaram is dodgy on the boot an doesnt always work where could i put my amp????? any idead greatly appreaciated

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
How bigs the amp? Under the seats, in the glovebox if its small enough..

Seriously though, Secure it in your boot a bit more and get your alarm fixed up.

niggle

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive 3.8
under your seat is good, but if its a high watt amp it'll over heat under there, cos of the small space, thats what a sparky i know reckons atleast...

i reckon you fix the boot & put it in there, or if your worryed about it, just take the lock out of the boot, and use the button in your glove box to open it from now on...?

Chearz Neil :p

helay39

VTV85L
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec 5L Manual
to big to put it under the seat or in the glove box i was just thinking of an easy way to do it with out puttin it in the boot as i dont really have alota cash att he moment to fix the boot up properly