Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vl and skyline dissy...Compadible??

treezey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5-spd BT1
i just got a skyline dissy that only has 118,xxx kays on it and i noticed the cap was different and internal it seems different again? will it work in the vl ow and it was a r31 rb30e

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
i just got a skyline dissy that only has 118,xxx kays on it and i noticed the cap was different and internal it seems different again? will it work in the vl ow and it was a r31 rb30e

That's a good question i know trans, diff etcc etcc but i thought holden changed the engine setup?? so im not sure.. but it is the same engine just about... ... personally i think a dizzy in good condition is better then k usage myself... eg.. my auto motor runs smoother then the manual and it has more k's on it.. dont go buying stuff cause it has less k's on it bro, treat ur car right and she will last..

jatsvl

NEEDS MORE POWER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl exec wagon
the housing is a different length, so it will not fit.

treezey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5-spd BT1
the housing is a different length, so it will not fit.

i thought i might humor myself and try it anyways i compared em and the shafts are the exact same length and it fits perfect aswell!!!