Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vl Bragging

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
lol its funny but i like vls :p

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Well the main difference is that they are organised events with medics and fire services on hand in case anything goes wrong (like grass catching).

Oh, and being on private property doesn't make it ok - what if you lived next door and had a yard and house full of tyre smoke? What if the noise woke your child? What if someone saw the smoke and called the fire brigade?

Quite sure that if neighbours had any problems, they would confront him, or call the police, and being private property the police can only tell him to be more aware that his neighbours aren't too happy with that behavior happening.. Certainly not a wanker, if anything, he's a smart man, not ripping it up as hakhawk said all over the main streets..

I'd gladly show some movies I have on private roads.. but I don't want to advertise.

glassjowned

"Banana Hammock"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec.
Yeah none of this changes that I think he's a wanker. Oh wait let me guess you'd call him a wanker if it wasn't a Holden, cause they are like the best cars ever!!!111LOL!

but I don't want to advertise.
Why?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
maybe coz he'd end up getting bitched at by people like you.

i dont care what car it is, if it gives a decent smopke show, its doin alright, unless its smoke from the bonnet(blown motor, not a FWD)

kowan

Clayton's Commodore
Reaction score
Website
www.aussiewholesalers.com
Members Ride
91 Clayton's Commodore/Toyota Lexcen
And I'd do it again
my private property
no next door neighbours that will call the cops and complain within 5kms
and no screaming brats to wake up
ummm Glassjowned....grab a good grip of it...ya jealous bloke
.....wait for more updates

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
haha, good stuff kowan, wats next? down to the steel strips? u know, i saw a good trick in a street machine mag a few years ago, tape some old vb boxes to the rear guards, will stop all thet mucky rubber sticking, and gives you an excuse to drink if you havent got any spare boxes :p

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Yeah none of this changes that I think he's a wanker. Oh wait let me guess you'd call him a wanker if it wasn't a Holden, cause they are like the best cars ever!!!111LOL!

Why?

Becuase the only thing I want to advertise is when I have finished my car, I want it advertised that it's a head turning cruiser. NOT a thrashcar.. and for your information, i've got (on cd) 2-3 vids of burnouts on private roads.. just for me and mates to have a laugh at. if it gets to the police, I can get done for disturbance of peace.