Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VL calais project

Lazza

Reaction score
Members Ride
vlct & ve ssv sportwagon
the material the bag is made out of is heat resistant so im guessing cordz would be on the money...

vectra's have these aswell if ur hunting the wreckers for one, i got mine for nothing with other parts i got a few months ago but holden use to sell these for way over the $100 mark when they were avail...

and jake, yeah its on there to tidy things up

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Ahhh okay I see now, never even thought about it lol I thought the battery just did it's own thing in the bay, just chillin

Scrusy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL wagon
That is sexy! :)

Lazza

Reaction score
Members Ride
vlct & ve ssv sportwagon
small update as i havent ben on here for ages..... I decided to ditch the manual and go back to auto.... got myself a low kay turbo jatco then I got a full manual valve body fitted and put a 2800 stall in with it... oh and I cant forget the b&m pro ratchet shifter aswell.... the vl is so much nicer to drive with the auto in it now, wish I had done this change ages ago.

Sik_Cordz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk 5LTR
hey mate just curious if your cooler piping cold side no holes and have you got any pics of underneath

Lazza

Reaction score
Members Ride
vlct & ve ssv sportwagon
hey mate, yeah all my cooler piping is no holes.. will try n get a few pics over the weekend for ya