Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VL calais project

Lazza78

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HBD LS1, VL calais project
little update... finally got some paint on the rear window section this morning... hopefully if its fine tomorrow i will get the window back in

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

Lazza78

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
ok a small update..... finally got the back window in last week.. also got the parcel shelf in with speakers n wired up... lifted the rear end so its legal height for the rwc... gave the boot, roof n the drivers side a buff.. its actually white again not cream lol..

and last night we fitted a new exhaust to it... old system was way to loud for me..

few pics...........

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

Lazza78

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
little update.... decided to finally have a crack at fitting my autometer gauges in the "sunglass" holder.... im happy with the end result... just need to get some decent pics with the gauges lit up...

few pics of what i did today..

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

Nackerz

Rollin
Reaction score
Members Ride
2 n/a vl's 1 twin turbo vl vn ss vy sv8

Lazza78

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
hey nath... yeah i now but i got it given to me and it was brand new so i can complain about it lol

Lazza78

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
hey nath thanx heaps for that conversion chart... makes it alot easier to work out.... btw u might have a job helpin me with the turbo conversion one day haha.. i only parts i need are a cooler, o-ring type fuel rail to suit the 550cc inj's and the water outlet off the heater hose to turbo....