Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VL calais project

Lazza78

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HBD LS1, VL calais project
haha u know if i stole one of her pots i wouldnt be here to update this lol... mate the other half of the pot is urs for when u come visit next.. hopefully that fixes the powder coat gettin blistered on ya rocker cover

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Yeah It's actually really good, and like they say they are over priced considering you can make a perfectly good one out of a $2 pot. Should start making them and selling them on JC for $200 lol

Lazza

Reaction score
Members Ride
vlct & ve ssv sportwagon
little update.... about a month ago i popped the head gasket on the 30, after years of abuse before i owned im surprised its last so long...

i ended up buying a mates vlt to get the running gear out of it... he spent alot of coin building the motor

the new motor is a factory A8 block with acl race series pistons, new rods, arp head studs and arp mains, head has been ported/polished, cometic head gasket.. and it had a 5 speed behind it aswell

motor n box was fitted last weekend and spent a few hours after work each night during the week gettin everything back together.. ended up gettin it running on sat, just need to get the reverse lights working as the loom from the box has the plug cut off it

next i will be upgrading the fuel pumps at some stage and get some boost into it

Lazza

Reaction score
Members Ride
vlct & ve ssv sportwagon
hey nath, cheers bloke.... only thing different too look at is the manual shifter... everything looks the same