Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VL Calais Turbo, manual

S

sean3111

I am in the ACT and looking for a very good quality Vl Calais Turbo, manual. I am looking to pay cash no swaps invloved. I am happy to pay the right money for the right car but not looking to spend more than $13,000. I am more interested in condition than engine power. though would like some extra kw's. If you have or know someone who has something special please contact me.

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
i think there's one on ebay with a rb26det motor in it. car looks schmick. buy it now is $12000.

S

sean3111

Thanks. If it was the Jaffa Orange one ...we actually went to Sydney and looked at it...good from far...but far from good.,,,,Thanks anyways.

mrrb25calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl calais turbo
jaffa orange calais

Thanks. If it was the Jaffa Orange one ...we actually went to Sydney and looked at it...good from far...but far from good.,,,,Thanks anyways.

hey bud hows things i bought the calais u looked at in 2006 did it have berlina seats in it heres a pic of it now making 350hp at the wheels full calais interior 3:9:1 lsd and a gt30r
itgo35001.jpg
itgo35006.jpg