Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VL Commodore AD

owen18

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Executive
Hey guys

not sure if many people have seen this (maybe some of you oldies) but just found this on youtube, thought it was interesting, especially since i was born 4 years after it was made.

VL Commodore Ad

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
I guess a VL owner would be the only one not work out which of the 10 appropriate sections this should be posted in before the pub lol.

Also, you got to lol at the comments, why is it a VL owner thing to fight with everyone about the "facts" of a car, no one gives to shits about.

owen18

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Executive
I guess a VL owner would be the only one not work out which of the 10 appropriate sections this should be posted in before the pub lol.

Also, you got to lol at the comments, why is it a VL owner thing to fight with everyone about the "facts" of a car, no one gives to shits about.

i had a quick look at the VL section but i figured it might be a good thing for everyone to have a look at, plus its not that 'car' related, more entertainment

lol yes that was funny

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
pretty cool looking back at stuff like this, and lol at the huge flame war in the comments on that vid

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina