Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VL crash

Mr_Calais

go the K's
Reaction score
Members Ride
85 VK Calais and 03 VY storm ute 05 hilux
Hey just woundering if anyone saw the news 2nite and saw the vl that got wraped around the pole being driven by a 16 year and just wanted to know wat u guys thought about it its pretty tradgic but they shouldnt have been doin those speeds and since they didnt hav a lience they really didnt have ne experinence in that kind of a situation the driver did het killed:rip:
ne one that wants to see a video heres a link thanks 2 sevens news
http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/seven/index.html#

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
sh1t that is hectic! tore the whole car in half.... idiots

Mr_Calais

go the K's
Reaction score
Members Ride
85 VK Calais and 03 VY storm ute 05 hilux
yeah the car was absolutely torn apart poor car

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute SIDI M6 Karma Blue
Wanker!!! thats it plain and simple. What about the ppl that have to go out and clean up the **** he has caused, and his poor family now have to deal with him being a wanker. Whata waste of a young life!!

Brownie

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
yeh i saw it on the ninemsn page, but they didn't show any pics....just saw the video then jeez that car is a mess, these guys were idiots and none of them had a license. imagine what the driver will have to live with for the rest of their lives

KingDiamond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
It's the price you pay. Now he has something to think about every day. Call me heartless or whatever, but the only part of the story that concerns me is:

That incident prompted pleas to federal and state government for tougher restrictions on P-plate drivers.

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
holly **** thats awfull suppose its not something u think about when u give it a bit down a road but it can happen so easily adn from so many different things

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
haven't seen it yet
this might sound cruel, but i don't have (full) sympathy to people driving without licences who crash or get hurt.

i can empathise but really, it shows disregard for the law and safety of those and others, i was tempted to drive without a licence once, i said, "no christina, time goes quick, you will be driving alone before you know it"..

there was something a while ago where i lived, 2 hoons stole a car (13/15), crashed and killed his brother, i didnt feel sorry for them at all, imagine the poor owner of the car, then all these kids in my school were collecting for the funeral of the boy, i told them to collect for the owner of the car
the brothers went to our "brother" school.

... and this is going to once again try and harass us P platers, the guy wasn't even a learner, go harass learners in my opinion lol

Sir-Psycho-Sexy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL executive
hmmm newcastle people, vl drivers and p platers, 3 groups that seem to be getting more and more stereotyped as bad drivers, this obviously incident isn't going to help. Im in all of those groups.

I got nothing else to say but bad luck to the driver