Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vl Ecu

ThongyVL

Reaction score
Website
www.thongysautoparts.com
Members Ride
97 VS Acclaim
Hey just wondering are there any differences between an auto, Exec & Belina ECU. As I have have chiped my VL exec and wanna awap the ecu into my Belina. Any problems might occur with that let me know or are there any differences.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Nope, shouldn't matter at all, unplug the old and plug in the new..

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
No differences at all, do the swap. altho was the ecu chipped to suit the exec as in did u have any mods on the the exec that the berlina doesnt? or is it just a chip that u buy pre done?

ThongyVL

Reaction score
Website
www.thongysautoparts.com
Members Ride
97 VS Acclaim
No differences at all, do the swap. altho was the ecu chipped to suit the exec as in did u have any mods on the the exec that the berlina doesnt? or is it just a chip that u buy pre done?

Just standard Belina and standard exec... Just going to sell my exec and work on my Belina. It's going to get a paint job etc... Keeping it pretty much stock standard, just restoring it.

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
no difference at all, auto and manual are of course different and turbo and NA are also different. Its a matter of plug and play for ya