Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vl Front Bar Centre Mould

Sik_Cordz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk 5LTR
hey guys im having a bit of difficulty fitting the centre top mould on the front bar of my vl

has anyone got any pics of the fitment of the mould

the part im having trouble with is the two small brackets , that go on each side of the car.

any help would be great

cheers allan

detox_nath83

Another VL Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo Commo
doesnt it just slide in around the bolt heads and gets tightened down along the lights rail.

the 2 small trims just go under the indicator where there is a bolt head/nylon bit and then it screws in the other end infront of the tyre(screw head faces tyre on the small rolled section.

Sik_Cordz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk 5LTR
yer ive tried it but it dosnt seem to hold it down, the side moulds are easy, just the centre mould. its doing my head in. i might just have to go to the wreckers and take a few photos for reference

cheers for the help bud

detox_nath83

Another VL Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo Commo
Ok man pics were hard, but had a good look in the centre part where your grill is there is 2 push in clips on the trim that push through a metal square hole and click in,. as for the anchors below the lights it just slides overthe points and clamps down on it.. for the ends of the trim infron the lights where the corner pieces fit there is a screw in the back so when put the 2 together u put the screw through it to brace it..
so the 2 centre clips hold it in and the others are guides and then the end angles hold it back.

Best i could get man sorry, tried pulling it back but didnt wanna snap it lol

Photo224.jpg

Sik_Cordz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk 5LTR
hey mate thanks for taking the pics. im gonna have another crack at it on the weekend and if i still cant work it out. ill go to the wreckers and take some photos

cheers for the help mate