Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vl gts Info required please

Tenno

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hq kingswood
hey all,

did a deceased shed clear out the other day and came across this garnish,

anyone shead some light on it, can’t find much but someone said it might be Vl-Vk gts garnish, thoughts? I don’t own one and someone might be interested but want to know what I. Have first..

Cheers

Attachments

• F02CCF89-BC01-4E39-BD3B-DFBB45DCBB7E.jpeg
    F02CCF89-BC01-4E39-BD3B-DFBB45DCBB7E.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 171

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
I thought they produced a reflector type for the "Formula" Pack. They produced a reflector type for the VR~VS models which generally look ok but nothing special, actually they look a tad cheap to me. Most young blokes don't like them, it's more so the older generation that took the biscuit at the dealer's sales desk when filling out the options list on their "NEW" once in a lifetime Pride and Joy.

BTW the term GTS wasn't even spoken of back in VK VL days. It was rebirthed in the VS model with the GTS-R and the HSV GTS variants if my memory serves me correctly.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I am fairly sure VK Calais had this garnish inbetween the taillights, but what is throwing me with the garnish is the word Commodore...Would it be possible that some one had a vinyl sticker made up and stuck on the garnish? I know back in the 90's and early 2000's in Aus, it was common place for people to have a vinyl sticker made up and stuck across the top of their windscreens....Is it possible this was done after the garnish left the factory?

Last edited:

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
Last edited: