Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vl Lights

kosams

Reaction score
Hi Guy's,

Can anyone recommend a way to restore the reflectors in my headlights. I've pull the units apart and cleaned it all but the reflectors are very dull and I'm not sure of any proceedure or company that would fix the problem. I live in Adelaide.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
as far as i know there isnt any way of resorting the reflector your self on the vl, my old man restored the headlight's on his old toyota 4wd, what he did was usded some silvo (it's a pollish for silver) on the reflectors, dont take my word for it though, it might work, you can alway's give it a go i guess on a inconspicuas part of the headlight, and see what happens from there

cheers
garth

kosams

Reaction score
Being pastic I didn't think that a cleaner would work. I'm looking towards getting them plastic chromed, something again I'm not sure would work. Thanks

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
never under estimate the power of silvo dude,

coastvl

Member from the dead!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ EQUIPE six
The silver will rub straight off .Don't do it! Go to a website called www.ozeparts.com.au and join their site for 10% off. They have all the VL parts your looking for mailed to your door.

kosams

Reaction score
Thanks for the site. Great prices for new parts. Still want to look into chroming those I have and then it will become a cost issue. I'll post the quote for the chroming as well.