Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] VL LS1 Conversion (T56, Motor, Clutch ETC.. OR LS1 and T56

damankerrison09

Blue 87 VL
Reaction score
Members Ride
5 Speed VL SL
ITEM:
VL LS1 conversion with most things needed.
Or LS1 and t56 motor and box

READ BELOW!

CONDITION: New & Used

PRICE: Prices are as listed below and are NEG.. repeat ARE NEG! So don't spit if you dont like them!

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up available, possibly shipping but not at my cost or effort to an extent

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Direct Deposit, Funds Transfer, Cash

CONTACT DETAILS: SMS OR CALL ONLY
0433 771 641

OTHER INFO:
Ok so im over this project its almost done but i just can't be stuffed with it.. i have too many cars and i needa start getting some cash saved. So if someone wants to pay the right money these items can go.

WILL SELL WHOLE CAR IF SOMEONES GONNA CHUCK ME A DECENT OFFER! CAR HAS FUEL CELL, FUEL SETUP WITH CUSTOM REGULATOR AND ALL CUSTOM LINES TO SUIT LS1!
So what it is:
I have the full motor and box out of my burnt out 04 S2 VY SS Ute inc. Clutch, Flywheel and Pressure Plate(111,600km), Full mounts to suit VL 6 cyl k frame and gearbox mounts (Keeps starter on correct side, only need relocation ring if too scared to run custom extractors), Custom Firewall plate and master cylinder for the clutch along with short line to adapt master to T56 Clutch slave, Custom shortened tailshaft (needs one new rubber was just test fitted), Customer 'Spanner shifter' to elimintate extension housing on gearbox, Full custom plug n play loom with ECU tuned WITH DYNO SHEET for 239rwkw and 615nm of torque in the ute, Custom fuse's and relays all put into nice plastic trays and all professional like, All bolts and stuff to put the motor in, I do also have an ebay spec radiator, and a couple other bits and some stuff im sure ive forgotten.

If someone wants to buy all of this the price would obviously be higher than if they just wanted to buy the Motor and gearbox with clutch and bits.

So some nitty gritty would be:
The motor has new rocker cover seals, new inlet manifold, new inlet manifold gaskets and TB seal, Custom belt and pulley setup to NOT Run power steer or aircon (can put back to normal if you want), Still full of almost brand new oil 1600km old just to keep it lubed, All been painted in high temp paint (black), Clutch has only done 111,600 km and is awesome for stock (can obviously upgrade if you like), Gearbox is in great condition never crunched and fluid is still fine and full.

Can't remember everything off the top of my head but yeh thats the jist and heres the prices. If you dont like them please dont go making a big deal about it! I am open to offers but I DO NOT WANT SWAPS! MONEY ONLY!

So:
Motor and gearbox with full VL setup - $5500 ono
Motor and gearbox alone (with clutch and bits)- $4200 ono
Motor - $2200 ono
Gearbox (with clutch and bits) - $2300 ono
Prices are considering offers will be taken and the LOW km of my motor n gearbox.

Anything else, sms or call me 0433 771 641
WOULD MUCH PREFER SMS OR CALL'S.. PM's are a pain in the ass!

Located Adelaide SA.. Possibly freight but you organise and no i wont do discounts if your further away its not my problem..

Cheers

PICTURES:
Motorincar.jpg

Motor3.jpg

Motor2.jpg

Tailshaft1.jpg

Inletmanifold.jpg

Motor1.jpg

Clutch1.jpg

Bracketsclutchmaster.jpg

Firewallclearance.jpg

beltsetup.jpg

Last edited:

damankerrison09

Blue 87 VL
Reaction score
Members Ride
5 Speed VL SL
BUMP... No one likes LS1's?

lol

damankerrison09

Blue 87 VL
Reaction score
Members Ride
5 Speed VL SL
Sold pending payment/ Deposit today..

damankerrison09

Blue 87 VL
Reaction score
Members Ride
5 Speed VL SL
Still for sale.. Really open to offers guys! Want it gone need the cash asap!

LS1 James

Donates His Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II GEN3 V8 Wagz
1k for box

damankerrison09

Blue 87 VL
Reaction score
Members Ride
5 Speed VL SL
PM sent....

damankerrison09

Blue 87 VL
Reaction score
Members Ride
5 Speed VL SL
Bumpety bump!
Will sell whole car if good price is included!