Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vl sale price

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition

gungazza

Reaction score
Members Ride
executive vt 5.0lt VZ CREWMAN
sydney i want to get in running first not been started for 8 yrs lol
im the second owner rust around front aqnd back screen only 100,000 on the clock odd o meter stuffed but only about 100,000 on it

gungazza

Reaction score
Members Ride
executive vt 5.0lt VZ CREWMAN
im the second owner rust around front aqnd back screen only 100,000 on the clock odd o meter stuffed but only about 100,000 on it
white paint gray interior

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
mine hasn't got any ,anywhere . I haven't seen rust from vl's up

You haven't looked to hard.....I've seen plenty of VL's that are cancerous....Also seen them that aren't too

If your VL is an original Murgon car, it wouldn't surprise me it is rust free....That's not exactly the wetest place in QLD.....Oh and I'm originally from QLD and am fairly familiar with Murgon....Got rellies a few hundred kays up the road....Inbetween Biggenden and Gayndah, so when going up there, I go through there either on the way up or way home

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.7 wh statesman
You haven't looked to hard.....I've seen plenty of VL's that are cancerous....Also seen them that aren't too

If your VL is an original Murgon car, it wouldn't surprise me it is rust free....That's not exactly the wetest place in QLD.....Oh and I'm originally from QLD and am fairly familiar with Murgon....Got rellies a few hundred kays up the road....Inbetween Biggenden and Gayndah, so when going up there, I go through there either on the way up or way home
HEH you got it, i'm on the road to gayndah ,