Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VL spring rates for track car?

H

harrop.senator

And that people and companies making cheap coilovers just kind of never wanted to try anything different or change, particularly if Japanese brands were using particular settings. Relatively good suspension was kind of out of reach for mere mortals. That and a majority of the people in that scene was also extremely stingy with money.

Lol I've never ran Chinese or taiwanese coil overs once and I call the beloved teins cheap crap.

I mustn't have been a mere mortal I've ran ohlins , Bilstein , kW , CST inverted , hks and kts.

The 30 way adjustable Kts teir 3 were my favourite to the point they went in three different cars. I prefered them to the ohlins and that's not a common heard phrase lol.

I'd still put the last street Nissan I own up against any street driven commodore haha.

They're one of the best chassis I have ever had and once you tune them to what you expect from it they're pretty un-stoppable.