Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] VL Turbo Kit

damankerrison09

Blue 87 VL
Reaction score
Members Ride
5 Speed VL SL
ITEM:
Up for saleis my VL Turbo Kit
The kit includes;

* 1x Stock VL Turbo exhaust manifold (Had been faced before it was put on the car & has never been used)
* 1x RB25 Turbocharger (Unsure of condition, but it has very minimal shaft play & was removed from a mates perfectly working car)
* 1x Brand New Custom VL N/A ECU (Modified to VL Turbo mapping so you do not have to run a knock sensor. Great for high comp N/A motor Turbo setup)
* 6x Fully reconditioned brown top VL Turbo injectors (Flow tested & Serviced)
* 1x Brand New 600x300x76 Bar & Plate intercooler (Comes with two brackets, was test fitted to car but never used. Fits behind front intrusion bar without modification)
* Custom intercooler piping (Made from 3 inch mild steel tubing, All Mandrel bent and custom welded with fitting for inlet manifold vacuum hose. Piece from turbo to intercooler needs to be slightly modified as the angle was measured wrong)
* Brand New Silicon joiners & T-Bolt turbo clamps
* Custom Water & Oil lines
* All Fittings for Oil & Water lines (Including Banjo bolts, Water T-Piece for tapping into manifold for water feed, oil drain fitting for turbo and block ETC.)
* Brand New Dump pipe gasket (Other bits and pieces I.E. Bolts and studs)

Prices;
Turbo - $160.00
Manifold - $200.00
Computer - $200.00
Injectors - $495.00
Intercooler - $250.00
Custom Piping - $290.00
Joiners & T-Clamps - $160.00
Oil & Water lines - $50.00
Fittings - $90.00
Gaskets - $50.00
Total = $1945.00
(I have receipts for turbo, injectors, manifold & piping)

CONDITION:
Most brand new / Good

PRICE:
Im Chasing $1400.00 ONO

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION:
Due to size and weight of the kit, it could be rather hard the send... But if the buyer is will to organise and pay for freight I will be more than happy to help on my end, Pickup is in Adelaide S.A.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit,

CONTACT DETAILS:
Any questions please call Daman on 0433 771 641 (Open to offers, Just call and ask)

OTHER INFO:
The kit was removed from my VL project car, Because I have decided to go with the N/A Power direction. And as you can see this kit owes me much more than I am selling it for, whoever buys this is getting a real bargain! This would be perfect for a mild turbo setup either used with a high compression N/A Motor or used on a genuine turbo motor with a different computer.

If the kit is sold for $1400 i will throw in brand new T-piece boost controller (Cost me $75.00) & Brand new 2" Boost Gauge (Cost me $45.00)

PICTURES:
Pics will be up soon.

Last edited:

damankerrison09

Blue 87 VL
Reaction score
Members Ride
5 Speed VL SL
Bump!

Bump!!!!!!!