Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ausclassics

Reaction score
Members Ride
JE Camira Vacationer "Baby Commodore"
G'day All, I am in the process of restoring a JE Camira Vacationer which I bought during my divorce when I just needed some transport, enjoyed and then thought I would preserve as one of the rarest Aussie Holden production models ever made.

As part of this I am having the decals read which are very similar to the VL Commodore ones and that will mean that will a little extra work they could be available too so my first question is does this interest anybody here?

The second thing is when sold new they were supposed to come with an Airport brand Luggage set as was the Commodore in dark blue with little combined Airport/Holden logos. As I have collected most of the other options or features ever available on these cars I am now looking for a set of these (or even one piece) and have included a picture. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers Stuart

1987-Holden-Commodore-Camira-Vacationer-original-sales-_57-5.jpg
1987-Holden-Commodore-Camira-Vacationer-original-sales-_57-2.jpg1987-Holden-Commodore-Camira-Vacationer-original-sales-_57-4.jpg 1987-Holden-Commodore-Camira-Vacationer-original-sales.jpg