Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vl vers vn not quiet sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Why am I a bitch? Because I don't want idiots drag racing on the street? Yeah I've done it, when I was alot younger and stupid, I guess you haven't passed either of those stages yet.

I'll leave it there, I'm thinking if I wanted an argument like this I can take a trip down to pre-school in the morning.

V

vncommodore_no1

Hey new here. Just reading some of the treads and getting to know how to use this forum. And i have to say vnv6vengeance is right about you bax. I know im still a young fella and will probly think differnt a little down the track but for now i dont mind the odd drag at the lights :) And im sure you did back a few years

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Just like in a couple of years you'll realise how stupid you were.

Yeah its fun, but we have to remember there is a time and a place for everything.

I'm not old, I'm only 22- but theres too many idiots on the roads, and they are all young, and they are all dying, most of them are driving like idiots, and they're the first to complain when the government restricts, when insurance is so high and what not.

anyway, sorry for messing this thread up, im just sick of brainless f*ckwits that have death wishes.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Did i miss something in in thread in the last 3 hours:p

N

nemodore

obviously we missed the good stuff! check out the thred on super lows but ,its gettin real interestin.

bencom

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl berlina,vl nothing,vt v8 ex police
You will take him easy,vn has soo much more power off the line than the vl its not funny But the old vl realy gets moving at around 60,ive trien ours we have both with the same kays and mods.:yeah:

VNV6VENGEANCE

VeNgeance
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Turbo
Bax said:
Just like in a couple of years you'll realise how stupid you were.

Yeah its fun, but we have to remember there is a time and a place for everything.

I'm not old, I'm only 22- but theres too many idiots on the roads, and they are all young, and they are all dying, most of them are driving like idiots, and they're the first to complain when the government restricts, when insurance is so high and what not.

anyway, sorry for messing this thread up, im just sick of brainless f*ckwits that have death wishes.

22.......? You aren't old enough to be lecturing me **** head. Unless someone challenges me at the lights i don't normally drag through suburbs. There are strips all over Adelaide good for it with no cars. Get your **** into gear mate i think there would be a fair few guys in here that enjoy dragging so shut your mouth..

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
I'm fairly sure everyone here would enjoy drag racing, but they'd take it to a designated location, racing on the street isn't illegal just because some cop thought he didn't like it.

22 and I'm not old enough to lecture you, should I go and get a 60 year old and they'd tell you the same thing.

Besides I'm sure your mum doesn't like you racing in her car.

GLD-086

Reaction score
Bax said:
I'm fairly sure everyone here would enjoy drag racing, but they'd take it to a designated location, racing on the street isn't illegal just because some cop thought he didn't like it.

22 and I'm not old enough to lecture you, should I go and get a 60 year old and they'd tell you the same thing.

Besides I'm sure your mum doesn't like you racing in her car.

I agree.

I've never seen the point, in racing on the street, under any circumstances. To me it proves nothing and is nothing more then a dick stroking contest.

Alot of cars can't get their legs, when dragging from one set of lights to another. Over the 400 metres, the race would be alot closer and more legitimate, where no one can make an excuse. Not to mention you have proof of what you ran and what car you raced.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.