Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] VL-VY bits and bobs.

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
VL-VY items.

WA Katanning 6317 (not in perth)

CONDITION: New and Used

PRICE NEG

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up or can post at buyers xp

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, direct deposit.

CONTACT DETAILS: post or PM intrest

VL-VS all models, brand new Lukey washable/reusable hi flow air filter, can be used un-oiled, unlike K@N plus VL style (can be used on all models VL-VS) CAI snorkle. that grabs air from behind head light. $50

VX-VY used Link pins with nolathane bushes. $20. nothing wrong with either used for 3000kms.

VR-VZ NEW OEM strut top bearing case x1

VT2-VZ ACCEL USA brand LS1 spark leads. all 8
USED, x3 has some burn age, nothing that affects performance, all tested at 360ohms per foot.
got burned as I had some cheap chinese pipes that had bad clearance issues and touched the the pretty things, just selling because it annoys me, the affected can be hidden at the back of the engine, for those who dont give a crap and just want good performing leads here you go. comes in original box. was on car for like 2 weeks until all things including pipe were rectified, and placed in box and shelved. plenty of life in these babies.
Paid new $120 from the U.S, selling $45 delivered! to your door. or make me a offer.

VZ Paddle shift controls. used. good condition.
was on a VZ wheel I bought for my VX and obviously I dont need paddle shift so took it off along with the back cover that suits the shifters. $30

VY-VZ radio controls, used, was on wheel I purchased has a button missing can be fixed or canibalised for bits.
$5.