Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vl Wagon Project

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Yeah they sure take there time for sure lol, providing the weather holds i'll keep hooking into her......

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Bit more done - finished round the screen pretty much, just going to put one more coat on soon then that's done. I've got a very thick 4 litre tin of silver in the shed that i used & starting to think maybe silver with black round the windows might look the trick on this, i picked the tin up a while ago on auction for $50 & never opened it. It's not a bad silver so will be putting some thought into that - just have to sort the roof lining next then can chuck a screen back in her.......Well back to it:rockon:

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Touch wood yeah shouldn't take to long - my plan is to have it sorted by early next year:thumbsup:

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Well the rain held off today so that gave me the chance to finally get the screen in this, worst part of doing it was cleaning the old sealent off the windscreen rubber. That took me over an hour to sort, apart from that she was easy as to fit & i'd sure recommend it to get rid off the rust trap. Just have to get some sealant & that'll be that job done, i took a few pics of the days effort so i'll chuck those up :rockon:

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
nah-she'd just get you to buy more-lol,and probably tell you to use them on the line when you hang up the clothes lol