Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vl Wagon Project

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
Great minds think alike lol was just having a hunt before - think i need a satin polyurethane to go over the top by the looks, will grab some at some stage soon.....

polyurethane was the stuff I was trying to think of-lol

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Managed to sneak in some time to do a bit on this - 1 less back door handle to deal with now. Made up a plate & welded that in then a skim of bog, came up quite good to. Will block it back at some stage soon but she's good for now - got another wagon to pick up tomorrow for bits so wont get a lot else done to after the weekend.......

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Cheers - not bad for a 1st attempt at removing one like this lol

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Got out there today & got some more done, rained the last 6 days so that sure put a stop to things. Anyways i replaced all the broken moldings above the bumpers today then got stuck into the last door handle, sorted that just two of the door molding holes to weld tomorrow. Will be no door molds on this, just a rust trap as far as i'm concerned. Will sort the other 3 doors next & passenger door locks going to be welded over to - then block her back & hit her with some black satin for now just to get it on the road.
Eyeing up some 16 inch internationals i might buy yet to for something different - anyways i'll chuck a pic up.......

Happy New Years To All - Beer Time Here:rockon:

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
coming along nicely mate,happt new years to you to:beer chug:

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Score $100 for a set of Internationals, they'll suit the look i'm going for nicely:thumbsup:

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Thats for sure - Limo tints & a black satin paint job should do the trick nicely, will look like a hearse :rofl2: