Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vl Walkinshaw replica

bradj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk,vk,vl
I am almost done building a VL Walky rep. Originally a factory LV2 spec VL, I have built up an efi 304 with 355 stroker kit.
5 speed trans with Hyd clutch and LSD, 28 spline, disc brake rear. Race springs, 30mm roll bar and 330mm brakes are fitted.
Recaro seats are fitted and 19"x9.5"s with 275's on the rear, which required the rear 1/4's and rear bumper being widened 25mm each side, giving it a fat rear end look. However if you did not know you probably would not pick it as the original arch's and body lines are retained.
Walky kit is reinforced and trued up and has had over 80 hours spent on it to ensure it is strong, securely mounted and straight as an arrow.
All suspension is powder coated or cad plated and highly detailed and a full set of Nolathane and ball joints have been fitted.
The car is a week or so from ready for paint now. Engine bay and underside is sandblasted and painted allready.
I will add pictures over the next few weeks or so as it starts getting paint and assembly underway.