Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn 304 rebuild

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Hey guys, engine will be coming in the next 2 weeks. Just been advised by the tuner that I should look at changing the bananas to either a dual plane or a dual hi rise with a 4 barrel throttle body. Any ideas on how much that would cost and recommendations as to what to get. Also was advised to look for Bosch 968 injectors. Pretty sure their not cheap...
Hi guys, it's been a while since I posted an update. I'm expecting my engine back in the next week or so. Have upgraded the manifold to an edelbrock as well as the fuel rails. The question I have is, how do I fit the original fuel regulator to the fuel rail. It won't fit the same way as the factory fuel rail. Does anyone know of a connector/s that would allow me to fit the factory fuel regulator. Thanks all.
Sorry we missed these and didn't chime in with ideas and advise mate.
But glad you got it there and are back on the streets.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
I have no idea how I'd missed it til now if I'm honest!
Same.
Everyone was in there, it went quiet, OP jumped back in twice, and we all must have been busy in garages or on holiday.
I'm so glad he stayed with the updates for us despite our lack of input at his time of need.

Richo0902

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina V8
Sorry we missed these and didn't chime in with ideas and advise mate.
But glad you got it there and are back on the streets.
Thanks Deuce.

It's always good to share our builds with everyone and the problems we have. There's always someone out there who has or is having the same issues and others who can helps us sort out the issues. Love forums like this. Thanks guys

wild mulberry

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5lt berlina wagon
Put a nitrous set up on gsxr 750 for a bit that we'd ran tens on.
Ha Ha .....my youngest boy has 2012 model in my garage.....i took it into town to put tyres on it and on the way home i opened it up in 5th....i thought i was in second the way it pushed my eyeballs into the back of my head....nitrous:D:D:D:D:D

H

harrop.senator

Ha Ha .....my youngest boy has 2012 model in my garage.....i took it into town to put tyres on it and on the way home i opened it up in 5th....i thought i was in second the way it pushed my eyeballs into the back of my head....nitrous:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah I had the second year of thousands before different power maps and the lightest for like ten years or so. With the stock 135 rwhp they were nicknamed the widow maker. I was pushing close to 170 whp and sold most of them up few years back. When you borrow a mates wet kit for a laugh and slap it on the 750. Don't wanna give it back because it out pulls the litre so you start looking at turbos. Turbos , for a 9 second daily ridden bike it's time to stop being retarded.

Still got 2 originals CBR 900's though.

wild mulberry

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5lt berlina wagon
Yeah I had the second year of thousands before different power maps and the lightest for like ten years or so. With the stock 135 rwhp they were nicknamed the widow maker. I was pushing close to 170 whp and sold most of them up few years back. When you borrow a mates wet kit for a laugh and slap it on the 750. Don't wanna give it back because it out pulls the litre so you start looking at turbos. Turbos , for a 9 second daily ridden bike it's time to stop being retarded.

Still got 2 originals CBR 900's though.
i gave up those sort of bikes in 1985 when i sold my 82 cb900f after losing all my license points...probably why iam still alive;)

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
84E1172D-05FB-4617-B9A2-5871F221694E.jpeg3D5183B9-9D0E-4518-B982-4D04AB536847.jpeg yip bikes are fun but can be rather dangerous alright