Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN and VP car wreckers list

lowvpcal

Reaction score
Members Ride
E2 Maloo R8 #0422, Grange 255 ls1 #0036 & #0167
which ones are self serve wreckers? i hate the ones that do it for ya also which ones are have more commonly got vs statos/caprice's

lowvpcal

Reaction score
Members Ride
E2 Maloo R8 #0422, Grange 255 ls1 #0036 & #0167
aswell as calais' and are in melbourne

swiftymcfeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
87 VL Calais Turbo
Can never go wrong at pick n payless in blacktown NSW

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
What about premwood in geelong (Yeah i know, im pluggin myself) but by the sounds of some places around some of yous are getting ripped, or crappy service. we always tell people how to but parts on (in detail) and test everypart that we sell. and we have pretty much every part ready to go, off the car and tested. we only sell low km motors ect and give you a report on all large items sold (ie. motors autos and diffs). we also have a large range of new parts (Both gen and aftermarket, which are all good quality)we have everymodel from VB-VX, and constantly getting more parts in for VY-VE. so if there are people in geelong, look us up, well be happy to help yall out!!!

these guys at premwood are great ive lost count of how many times ive been in there great service and all parts ive purchased have been prefect working order. and on top of that when i locked my keys in my car at the car wash one day a friendly premwood owner came over and showed me the easy way to break in

potsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vpcommadore1992
power streeing

have fitted a recon pump but the steering is still very heavy.could it be the ram is faulty.

wgn-psi

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn berlina wagon 5.0
anyone no where i can get a vn-vs ute or wagon diff with lsd

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,

Telly896

Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 3.8L VP
There's an awesome one in Carseldine (brisbane) where i get all my parts from, "Kelly's" on beams road right near carseldine train station :)

WALK1N

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP CLUBSPORT
vp clubsport

hi i just bought a vp clubsport and chasing some things for it. i am after the centre concole with two electric window gaps. the front drivers side pillar. and a rubber boot manual gear stick. trying to restor it back to orginal.

can anyone help or knows a wrecker. Also can some one show me a picture of the vp clubsport decals that go on the side of the car.

thanks heaps.

hotweelz

Reaction score
Members Ride
L67 VS II Statesman (With a SunRoof ;)
I was in Adelaide the other day doing some running around and found a "Hold Auto Wreckers" is Salisbury... They have at lest one complete VN Calais - the Dash Cluster and their prices seem very fair, got my cluster l/h switch block and all the plugs for $90 and the dash has around $240 on it