Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN and VP car wreckers list

DJ_Cosmic_Fire

smarter not harder
Reaction score
Website
www.house-mixes.com
Members Ride
VP S-Pack Oct '91 - VT SrsII Wagon
VN/VP's are getting kinda hard to find in the wreckers yards these days. Not cool. Not as many on the road as there once was either

Really? wow last time I looked they were piled up, especially the VN's - like a graveyard. I see plenty of VN/VP's cruising around here but then again most of them probably end up in the wrecker graveyards due to lack of basic knowledge/care of maintenance or overestimation of their 12month minus driving skills.

$499Project

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp Series 2 S
Kelly's Wrecking on the Northside of Brisbane has about 20 VL's, 30 VN/VP's, 10 VK's, Kingswoods, VC's and you are able to walk through not bad for parts either...

dans28

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais
Couldn't see one for Melbourne, so i'll start!

Deer Park Wreckers on Ballarat Rd usually has a good few VL - VT and is cheap!

Borgy's on Ballarat Rd (Sunshine) is a Commodore only wreckers. Fairly expensive and you can't get the parts off the cars yourself - all off the shelf.
I have a wrecking mechanical and tyre shop business in Ballarat which is called

Sebastopol Motor Wreckers
Phone: 03 53358988
6b Grant Street,
Sebastopol
Vic 3356
www.smwreckers.com.au

We stock all makes and models I have early model Holden parts mainly genuine headlights switches etc VB Onwards regarding VN-VQ I have a few VP's and have several VQ 5 litre statesmans.

Keep us in mind should you have issues locating the older hard to find parts as I have access to a system that links in other wrecking yards Australia wide, and also have a few contacts in country Victoria where a lot of old Holden are found in good condition

Cheers

Dan Stewart
Owner/Operator
SMW
Couldn't see one for Melbourne, so i'll start!

Deer Park Wreckers on Ballarat Rd usually has a good few VL - VT and is cheap!

Borgy's on Ballarat Rd (Sunshine) is a Commodore only wreckers. Fairly expensive and you can't get the parts off the cars yourself - all off the shelf.

Ballpro

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais
Hi mate I need vp bonnet brackets, and both front fender front brackets.
How much if you have em?

Keenas

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VG v6 commodore ute
Hi all, I was thinking it would be a good idea to list car wreckers around melbourne (and other states and cities), that have vn/vp parts and cars, and other holdens, if this has list has not already been done before?
I have a VG/VN 1990 ute & finding it very hard to source parts, any help or advise would be great cheers, keenas