Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN APV GROUP 5i

VNAPV5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN APV Calais 5.0
Yeah not sure if you also look at the blueish one above. The APV center cap would fit that wheel. The ROH (stamped rim) APV wheels pop up now and then in Vic 15 & 16's. There was a shop in Bathurst making a white ROH five spoke a couple of years ago. The former APV facility manager will probably make contact with you too... sometime.
Ahh k, when I pull a wheel off I'll have a look see of its a ROH wheel. Been keeping an eye out for a set of wheels but the last ones for sale was just a pair. Sol I'll keep waiting for something to pop up.

Zaneo1

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn executive
Ahh k, when I pull a wheel off I'll have a look see of its a ROH wheel. Been keeping an eye out for a set of wheels but the last ones for sale was just a pair. Sol I'll keep waiting for something to pop up.
Gday mate, I know this was a while ago but I got a full set of genuine roh apv wheels here if you’re interested. I came I across this post while trynna look for info abt them but can’t find much! Name a price if your still interested