Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN APV GROUP 5i

Keesh

GM Parts tech. support
Reaction score
Members Ride
EA Falcon
Ive heard of CSV but not AVP.
Just out of curiousity, does your insurance company recognise it as a seperate vehicle?

Keesh

GM Parts tech. support
Reaction score
Members Ride
EA Falcon
Interesting stories behind them at the very least.. Id be interested in owning one purely for the engine and suspension work, same goes for a csv.. as ugly as they look, anything unique is in demand.
Not sure how they'll go in todays market, people have seen that original factory condition holds its value over the years, but hey good luck to them

Biezer187

Reaction score
Members Ride
APV Group5i
Yes, that is right. Unfortunately, these need twice the work with half the return far as an investment. An old friend of mine found this one. The VQ was always my favourite... still is. Actually picked this up at an auction only bidding for the wheels.

VNAPV5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN APV Calais 5.0
Anyone know a way to find info on a APV build specs? like what APV spec sheet is? recently acquired one as I got better value to buy a vn v8 apv than a standard berlina vn v8, so I went the apv. however info is very hard to find. I did find out the APV built 200 however the numbers were not sequential.

Biezer187

Reaction score
Members Ride
APV Group5i
Post some pics mate! Try under the carpet in the front passenger footwell. Otherwise, I will find the customer extras sheet I have somewhere and you can tick off the options yours has.