Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN Berlina 5lt

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 vy v6 manual ute
The chick at discount auto parts made a point of it last week as she's a ford person so I turned round an said "yeah it's the only decent thing ford made":rofl: :rofl: :rofl: then made a run for it hehehe lmao

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 vy v6 manual ute
Wow it's been awhile since I updated this my bad:bow::bow::p The tranny that I had rebuilt back whenever has shart the tin and she now holds a nice secondhand b & m mega shift:w00t::w00t::dance: she got new 17 inch shoes on too and I painted the black strip running down the middle with a purple line running through it so she has her berlina look back and everyone can stop telling me it looks like it's missing something in the middle :whistling:yeah: but anyway pics are worth a thousand words:p:D

Attachments

• tn_new motor painted 040.jpg
    tn_new motor painted 040.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 261
  • tn_new motor painted 029.jpg
    tn_new motor painted 029.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 180
  • tn_my car 005.jpg
    tn_my car 005.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 188
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 vy v6 manual ute
You know what you should do... You should paint the mirrors and door handles :p lol

Got a pic of the centre console now with the mega shifter?

They are painted,,, Black hehehe:w00t: haven't done the consol yet:cry: I gotta cut it up so I dont haveta rip out the megashift again