Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN Berlina 5lt

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 vy v6 manual ute
Thought that since I've been here awhile I had better put some piccy's up of my pride n joy:D
Everything is pretty much stock except cold pod filter, an 3 inch exhaust and extractors. She sounds absolutly mean and has a nice grumble.
It use to have a crappy chipping paint job till I ripped the side strips off and found heaps of rust. so I decided to fix it up and repaint the whole thing.
It's not finnished yet as it still has a few coats and some more sanding. But it's getting there.

Here she is before I ripped the strips off....
tn_Feb22149.jpg

and this is what I found under them.... :my: :cry:
tn_Apr12105.jpg

and this is it now:love:
tn_Oct15274-1.jpg

tn_Oct15274.jpg

Dylan VT

Metal forever
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT commodore acclaim
It looks great mate. The rims suit the style really well.

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
04 VZ SS Impulse Blue Ute
very neat, you done anything to the interior? post some pics up

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 vy v6 manual ute
you an your blardy painting everythin NV lol:D I have painted the center consol but hehehe I painted it wild violet and I'm gonna do the dash surround too an thats it:D

It's not finnished yet as I gotta redo it an fix some fings up:w00t: but ya get the general idea:yeah: I've got a black white and purple theme happening:D
tn_Dec16367-1.jpg

tn_Dec16365-1.jpg

Hubby took of in it yesterday an I told him to nail it, by fark she still sounds nice:love: it still gives me goosebumps:love: :love:

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 vy v6 manual ute
Thats kool, it's called Wild Violet but it's got a let down, it's a ford colour:ranting: it's purple too an not blue lol :D I'm also doing the black inside bit that sits around the dash cluster too, an thats it as I reckon any more an it will be an over kill IYKWIM:D