Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN Berlina

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
My car
1991 VN Berlina
V6 3.8L VP Engine
Stereo -
- JVC KD-G615 Head unit
- Sony Xplod 4" in front
- Phillips 6x9's in the back

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
does anyone have some suggestions for what i could do to it? im already looking at upgrading the dash and steering wheel

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
stocky said:
does anyone have some suggestions for what i could do to it? im already looking at upgrading the dash and steering wheel
What are the wheels ? they suit the berlina nicely, maybe i would consider a sports wheel 1st, makes a big difference compared the the original vn "bus wheel". I recommend something along the lines of Issota or Momo. There legal with correct colapsable boss kit and there both top leather italian wheels. Expect to pay any wear from $250 - $500+ for a nice one. I think mine was $315 or something http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=7035 Theres the pic of my wheel. Take it easy and go the VN! :)

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
stocky said:
not sure what the wheels are. ill find out for you tomorrow
They look a similar style 2 a momo wheel i have seen b4.Tho if they were momo im sure ya would know. Looks really nice mate, and im sure ya got plenty of plans for the girl.... Spolier come with the car?

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
the wheel brand is dicastal. ive only ever seen those momo wheels once, in the march 2002 issue of street commodores. the spoiler is after market.

dont know what else to do to it just yet. i dont have a big budget, but i think that after a sub and amp i might look at some more body kit mods - front and rear bumpers and maybe side skirts.

any other suggestions?

seabs

Reaction score
Website
seabrook.homemail.com.au
Members Ride
Gen F R8 SV
hey! nice ride mate! looks in great nic. mmm one thing that makes those cars look sweet (in my opinion) is colour coding those black strips and most black bits (not the black seals around the windows though). A mate of mine has a white VN that is colour coded, and it looks so nice.

good luck with it!

YMY-88U

Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VH SL/E
colouring all the black bit of the bumpers white, also for a bodykit, get the vn ss kit, looks good, not much hassle