Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN Calais 5 Speed - Slammed on Sigz, Big Sound System, Pearl Paintjob!

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
Looks the goods mate. Nice and clean. Now come and spray mine:whistling

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
thats a wicked job on the bumpers, i was considering going the smooth look if i were to get mine resprayed. you beat me to it :(
i like your photo spot too. haha. i cant believe i havent seen you around yet.. im always at the carwash just there!

skruba

holden, honda, pitbulls
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
lookn good man did u do the bonnet scoop urself i thort scoop was ment to sit inline with window sprayers but im not to sure still looks good

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
Haha sorry stockies, but I dont serve the public.

But install my rear ciggie lighter and then we will talk. =P

Are you even in victoria???
Anyways I just noticed that you don't have the black lip on the bottom of the repainted bumpers? It's not a Calais if theres no black lip...

markER717

Un-Donated Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 3.8L VN Calais S1
thats a wicked job on the bumpers, i was considering going the smooth look if i were to get mine resprayed. you beat me to it :(
i like your photo spot too. haha. i cant believe i havent seen you around yet.. im always at the carwash just there!
Haha! I reckon I saw you in town the other day too? can't remeber what day it was but lol

lookn good man did u do the bonnet scoop urself i thort scoop was ment to sit inline with window sprayers but im not to sure still looks good
Mate, I got no clue to be honest, but yeah I did it myself, I like it better sitting up high.

Are you even in victoria???
Anyways I just noticed that you don't have the black lip on the bottom of the repainted bumpers? It's not a Calais if theres no black lip...

Yeah mate down Geelong way, I pissed the skirting board off i didnt like it, I have black paint but so If I were ever to change my mind I could I spose lol. You wont notice it once I finish the rest of the side of the car, then it wont be so obvious the bumpers have been done lol!