Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vn calais grey lining around windows???

sydd131

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn Calais
g'day just wondering how i'd go about taking off that shitful grey lining around my calais, i've just pained my tail lights black and the garnish between them i'll be painting later today, and while im at it im figuring i'll do something about the grey around the windows, can get all the top of it off, but how i go about getting the bottom and the parts around the rear quarter windows off?

Cheers, Steve.

Attachments

• 22042009(006).jpg
    22042009(006).jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 191

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
should be able to just pull it up off the doors, not sure about the quarter though. when i had a vn i just did some masking and painted it while it was on the car :p. good decision to paint them, just see how much better it looks...

before:
SonyDSC-P72667Medium.jpg

after:
vn_jpcruise.jpg

sydd131

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn Calais
ohkay so like just news paper it up and spray it? lol yeah looks heaps better. and as for the garnish, just painted it the same colour as my car, then the next day i got that night shade stuff or whatever its called for my taillights, so now i want it black. just got the paint, but now its raining -.-