Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn Calais, Series 1

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Got em cheap enough might put them on the car will see what hapens

Last edited:

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Got the wheels at home and wiped them over getting the 3 inchs of dust of lol, There not bad never been fitted too a car at all, one has a lil mark on it other than that there like new, Only bummer is i didn't end up getting he center caps anyone know of any for sale?

oh and a bloke at work with a 32" tyre the other day lol doesn't he look happy lol

Image010.jpg

Image035.jpg

Image033.jpg

Image031.jpg

Image029.jpg

Image032.jpg

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
There not my Fav but i think there pretty similar to the Hubcaps on the Calais posted in this thread some where that everyone likes

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
There growing on my but wouldn't mind making a quick buck of them once i have got the center caps,

Got my Tailshaft loop today and scored myself some chrome trims today at work polished one up and put it on what do ya think ?

Scored myself a donor car $200 complete running car, new front end on it was in an accident but everythings been re sprayed and looks good new front guards bumper head lights indicators bonnet the lot hehe I'll be getting myself a new boot then without gromits in it from a spoiler, and more than likely putting the whole front end on it because the new cars white ill hopefully have it at home tomorrow so ill chuck some pics up

Image036.jpg

Parents looking over the car lol

5555.jpg

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ok Well know my dads got me thinking, is it worth Doing all this stuff mechanically to just thrash on a burnout pad, or Is it worth stripping back painting two toning, and making everything look nice and pretty, so I'm not sure what to do atm , any suggestions, hes saying Strip it back respray it properly, then Do suspension and diff trans, then work on the engine, I've got 12 months before i get my license back i could have a really really nice car by then that i can take out and do burnouts in or drive on the street as a daily car

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Only thing parents are a bit worried about is being on p's once i get my license back with the v8 law?