Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn Calais, Series 1

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Hey guys been banned for the last week but had some progress in that time,

Yes i know front bumper still looks like **** lol, but i put some proper springs in it no more cut stuff and its sitting half decent now in the front, just need to work something out for springs in the rear, in the pick hadn't been driven since the springs went in looks better now its settled,

Cars also booked in to get the trans rebuilt, Its getting Manual valve bodys, Largest trans cooler they can do, just a complete overhaul throughout the trans, I'm thinking about getting a B&M pro shifter any ideas on that guys, cause with the manual valve bodys from what im told basically a manual with no clutch n its easy to stuff the standed selector when its setup like that???

39496d1188095554-b-m-pro-ratchet-new-bm-shifter.jpg

05022010054.jpg

06022010055.jpg

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Howdy so after a week of the car being down at DRW (trans Place) having the rebuild done, I went in to see how it was going, Its almost done they have the Trans together Cooler on B&M mostly fitted up, there having a few problems though,

In 15 years he said its the first T700 trans, hes done with full manual internals + a Pro ratchet shifter, Everything seems to be ok, other than it doesn't seem to want to go into park when its running, as soon as you turn it of it goes in nicely,

He took me for a quick spin around the block and gave it some ****, It chirps 2nd + 3rd :p hehe can't want to take it out on the track pitty i don't have a license though :( lol

Anyone had the problem with the Pro Ratchets and full manual internals doing the same thing,

They still have to make the cover for the ratchet fit, so that will be a lil while longer if all goes well ill have it back tomorrow :) Heres a pic of it at the moment.

17022010073.jpg

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeh cant wait to see it all in with the cover on it :)

VNAer0HDT

Bricky - We lay You pay
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
nice mate hw much was the T700 trans with full manual internals + a Pro ratchet shifter.
lookin sweet just need respary on front bumper lol

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
between $1500/$2000 not sure yet? mates rates

VNAer0HDT

Bricky - We lay You pay
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
looking for a vq boot garnish & a set of new seats willing to try any just need to see pics :)
ph -0404153584

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Its been in since last Wednesday Arvo, still working on it, :( not had it back yet Starting to miss it got nothing to do lmao, Got myself a Couple more Rims and tyres from work yesterday just a couple of newies for the front so my dad's happy to drive it around lol Now have 22 Stockies :p

Once i get it back and i have had it home a week or so I'll get it taken to my work and the plan is to have one of the mufflers cut off and a straight through pipe put on should make it a bit louder :p hehe, Then to save for engine work

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Still no word on when my car will be finished having the trans done, The Shifter is still giving them issues and not wanting to go into park, Organizing to have it down at Boss differentials this time next month, For 4.11 diff gears and a full spool... Having the tail shaft looked over and a tailshaft loop that i already have fitted.

Was thinking about taking a muffler of and running a straight through pipe because it has two at the moment, not sure how it would sound any thoughts?

Going to start making a custom air intake later this week as well :) hoping that goes well and turns out the way I'm hoping fingers crossed :)