Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] VN Calais swap for VL Commodore

asht12341234

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
ITEM: VN Calais 3.8Ltr V6

PRICE: Prefer swap for VL Commodore

YEAR: 1989

SERIES: VN

BADGE: Calais

ENGINE: 3.8 Ltr V6

TRANSMISSION: Auto

COLOUR: 2 tone grey

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Exterior is in pretty good condition except one dent and some scratches over passenger side rear wheel (see pics)

INTERIOR CONDITION: Interior isn't so great the leather seats have seen better days i would give it a 6/10

TYRE CONDITION: 40%

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: 205/65r 15 inch

ODOMETER: it has 500000kms on it but still runs great and had a rebuild in 2004

SERVICE HISTORY: Has the service history and plenty of recipts from over the years in the glove box

REGO OF CAR: NSW

REGO TILL: November 2012 (pensioner rego)

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up at Cessnock NSW

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Prefer swap

CONTACT DETAILS: PM me here or text me on 0434392305

OTHER INFO: I have a VN Calais 3.8Ltr V6 that i'm looking to swap for a VL Commodore, it has pensioner rego until November, I just put new leads and bosch platinum plus plugs in it, gave it an oil change and a new filter, new fuel filter and front and back brake pads. It has full power options with everything working but the rear drivers window and leather seats but the seats have seen better days as you can see in the pics, still has the stock Holden tape deck in it but has a 6 stacker as well, original calais wheels, alarm, paint is good except one dint and a few scratches above the passenger side rear wheel (see pics). It has 500000Kms on it but still runs great and had a rebuild in 2004. only other bad thing i can think of is it needs new door rubbers pretty much all around as it leaks when it rains. Prefer text messages if you are interested or have any questions, PLEASE DONT LEAVE A VOICE MESSAGE AS I DONT RECEIVE THEM.

PICTURES: You can find pictures here http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/cessnock/cars/vn-calais-swap-for-vl-commodore/1000140690

Last edited: